Here’s what to expect from your virtual experience…
Welcome to Concrete 2021, the Biennial Conference hosted by the Concrete Institute of Australia. The Organising Committee is very excited to invite you to join our virtual event.
Some of our exciting content includes:
- The Virtual Platform: Experience an engaging and exciting virtual program including keynote speakers, invited speakers and over 150 technical presentations
- International Access: There are over 236 authors from 29 different countries
- Use Your Own Schedule: You can plan the program around your own schedule giving you greater access to more presentations than ever before
- Accessible Resources: You will have access to 100% of the program content, on demand post Conference!
- Live Q&A during sessions: Have your say! Participate in the sessions live through Q&A and polls.
- Come together and network! The Concrete 2021 virtual Conference, has ensured that presenters, delegates and partners are able to come together to exchange ideas and network. There are interactive Q&A panels, virtual happy hours and concrete trivia sessions included in the program.
Engage through virtual networking with industry leaders and strengthen your professional contacts as part of our dynamic virtual community to create new industry contacts.
Register today to gain access to our exciting scientific program!
Watch our quick video to get a taste of how the professional virtual event platform will work!